NG

Lifestyle . Fashion . Beauty . Culture

Thursday 6 March 2014

Crazy for you

Is it really possible to beat such a wonderful item as a multi-seasonal piece? When taking these shots I originally thought that I had not posted this playsuit on the blog before but I was wrong, I actually did last July, during a heatwave. I've swapped the wedges for brogues and bare legs for tights.







 I'm wearing a New Look coat, brogues and bag, H! by Henry Holland playsuit and Primark tights.
  
Sorry I haven't posted much lately, I left my camera at home which was really annoying (these pictures were even taken on an iPhone!) but now I've retrieved it so expect more outfit posts coming your way!
 
 
NG <3
 
 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Really like the outfit: the shoes are pretty and the playsuit is so cute with the little hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is my favourite, I love the golden hardware on it. :) The playsuit is adorable as well.
    /Madison

    ReplyDelete

© NG

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig