Before (left) and after (right):
Verdict-The weekly treatment takes minimal effort, which is always a plus in my eyes. A great product for adding oomph and shine to hair. The capsules are great ideas as they allow just the right amount of product to be applied so oily, greasy hair wasn't a major problem. Remember though, when it comes to hair oils I am a novice!
Have you used this product? How does it compare to other hair oils?
The top five hair tracks I swear by:
- Leave conditioner on whenever possible. I try to leave it on for about two minutes before washing it off-leaves hair so soft.
- Salt spray! Whether you want to add some oomph to poker straight hair, or perfect your bedhead look. It doesn't have to be expensive, beauty shop's own brands are great. I use Superdrug's version. Beach hair in winter? Check!
- When you have a day off, a lazy day if possible avoid the straighteners give your hair a well deserved rest!
- Once a week treat your hair to a hair mask, there are plenty of treatments to choose, whether you want repair, hydration, nourishment, protection. Sit back in the bath and grab a magazine and a glass of wine for the ultimate relaxation.
- Finally, eat well. Vitamins and nutrients are key to healthy hair, as is drinking plenty of water.
What are your hair commandments?