NG

Lifestyle . Fashion . Beauty . Culture

Tuesday 17 December 2013

The New NG

I've ran this little blog for over 18 months now and as much as I love it, it is undeniable that sometimes things needed jazzing up, trimming around the edges, and a little transformation. So I present to you the new NG. You may have noticed the little redesign that I've been, and are still, working on, and I believe (and hope!) that this marks a new phase for NG. Sometimes as bloggers we can be guilty of posting for the sake of it, to fill in a weekly quota, which in turn affects the quality of the posts. Similarly, I am just as guilty for letting my blog take a backseat, especially at busy, overwhelming times. So my aim for NG? To produce consitent, high quality and more personal posts.

Sometimes, change is good. Welcome to the new NG.
 

NG <3

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© NG

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig