This Summer I have...
- Kick started my healthy eating plan
at the start offour weeks into summer. I disagree with diets, I think finding confidence comes from a lifestyle change- and one where no foods groups are eliminated! I was subjected to the 'fresher's 14' curse (basically the average fresher gains 14lb in their first year of university) and I suppose having Dominoes on speed dial doesn't help. But one step at a time I'm working towards a healthier, happier me!
- Posted on the blog consistently and focused on the content of my posts.
- Kept myself active, trying new things. At University I got sooooo lazy. And I don't want to repeat that habit next year so I'm prepping myself for my second (and what I'm determined to make my best) year of uni!
- Managed to get a job, albeit casual work, but it's a job nonetheless.
- Get courageous and actually SUBMIT some of my writing. Good lord, I think I may need serious help on this one.
- Continue making more youtube videos. Nerve wrecking? Yes. But I love connecting with you guys in a more visual medium.
- Become a tennis ace, if you pardon the pun.
- Start clashing more prints and colours.
- Read whatever I want before the autumn semester reading list is issued. At the moment being able to read something that I choose to read if ridiculously refreshing.
Do you find summer motivational? If so what are your summer resolutions and what have you achieved already?