A huge thanks to Lulu over at 'Hey it's Lulu' for nominating me for this award.You should definitely check out her blog, it's fab!
1) When and Why did you start blogging? I started blogging a few years ago, under a different name and on a different blog, The Natwalk. I really enjoyed it and as an aspiring writer it was a great place to practise my skills. In the end that kinda trailed off though-posts were few and far between and I wasn't that proud if it. This blog is very new, I only started it this Summer, after a holiday inspired me to go for it and pursue my passion :)
2) What do you love to blog about and why do you like it? Fashion, beauty, culture, my life. It's just a general mismatch! I love having the chance to write about what I want and post my thoughts, opinions and pics. One thing I would like to do more of is outfit posts-watch this space.
3) How did you get your blog name? I couldn't think of anything-I just used my initials and it kind of stuck.
4) What do you think is your best post yet? I don't have many to choose from, NG being fairly new. I would have to say it's probably my most recent post 'New York Fashion Week S/S 2013'. I put a lot of work in editing the pictures and I think it was probably one of the better written pieces. I'm planning to do a similar post for London, Milan and Paris fashion week-will have to find a window of time during freshers week!!
5) What is your inspiration for blogging at present? This is going to say cliche but anything and everything. Pictures I see, articles and blogs I read, people I meet, places I visit, the list goes on.
6) Message for your readers- Thankyou so much to all my readers! I get so excited seeing a new follower or comment, getting feedback is one of the best things about blogging. That's another reason I love blogging so much-it connects you to people around the world from different cultures and with unique styles, I find that so interesting. People reading my blog really are my motivation so I owe a lot to you!
The six bloggers I would like to award;