NG

Lifestyle . Fashion . Beauty . Culture

Friday 21 June 2013

Make-Up How To: Everyday, Easy Eye Make-Up

I thought it was time to share the eye make-up I wear almost every single day to you. It's fail safe makeup, like a security blanket of the cosmetic world for me that I know is simple and quick to apply. It takes me about ten minutes, which, if you know me, is an absolute miracle time for me to get ready. So in five fast steps, I present to you my everyday eye make-up.

Step One

Apply a slick of a golden-hued eye crayon to your lids. I'm using Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Crayon in 'Bulletproof'.




Step Two

Sweep a rose-gold shade on your eyelids, over where you applied the eye crayon. My shadow of choice is the pink shade from Clinique Strawberry Fudge Duo.





Step Three

Apply a grey shadow like Sleek's Nubuck to the crease of you eyelid and then blend into the golden shades with your finger.





Step Four

Apply a black, inky, liquid eyeliner like Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner to your upper lash line. Then take a cosmetic wipe and dab the lower lash line to ensure excess eyeliner does not run.



Apply a few layers of mascara to your top lashes. Then lightly press the wand against your lower lashes for a second to add slight length to them too. The mascara I'm using is Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara.



And there you have it!


What are your quick, time saving essentials when it comes to your make-up routine?


NG <3

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Hi Natasha, I love the end result of your chic and sophisticated makeup look, its well defined and perfect for daytime wear, you look so pretty! Great idea, thanks for sharing this tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha, this eye look is phenomenal. I'm OBSESSED with rose gold shadows!! Great tutorial!! xo

    www.the-lipglossary.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks really great. I love how the lashes look. I follow a pretty similar routine minus the crayon. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you! :) I love when you post these tutorials! This is definitely one of my favorite looks- it's so beautiful yet natural and seems easy enough to do! Also really love that ring you're wearing! xx

    My time saving tips would be to just curl the lashes, apply mascara and under eye concealer- definitely not my best look but it's usually what I end up wearing daily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this how to! Amazing post! And your blog is amazing, tbh. Follow me and I follow back. Let me know when your done over on my blog!xo
    My blog: Teeniolect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wao this turned out great! And it seems easy enough for us to follow, thanks for the tutorial!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete

© NG

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig