NG

Lifestyle . Fashion . Beauty . Culture

Thursday 10 October 2013

Unidays

Amongst all the chaos of moving back to Nottingham, freshers week and settling back into the student way of life it seems I have neglected my blog, which I do apologise for. Now I'm coming to the end of my second week I'm finally settling back into a routine and am finding the time to blog again. It really has been too long.



 I took these pictures a couple of days ago, it's a typical uni outfit for me; all about practicality and warmth with my own little touches. Basically everything I'm wearing, bar the bag which was a gift, is from New Look. I didn't even realise this until typing this post but I really do love their pieces (clearly!) and they always seem to be a great fit.


I've been getting involved in some really great projects since I've been back at uni (i.e writing as much as physically possible) so I can't wait to share these with you at a later date!

Hope you are well!


NG <3

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Hi Natasha, I am amazed that you find time to blog while at Uni! Your campus style is so chic and well-put together, you are probably one of the best dresses there. Have a great Friday hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jacket! Have a fantastic year at uni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat looks so cosy and warm! Also love your boots!

    http://tinks071296.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog continues to rock my socks! Thanks for such great content regularly!

    XO • KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you could find a little time to blog! I adore your cute look! The coat and boots are amazing! I am looking forward to hearing about your projects!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute outfit! It looks so comfy- totally what I'd wear at school as well. I hope your new school year will be amazing! I can't wait to see what's in store for you :)

    Also, just wanted to say thank you so much for your super kind words you left on my last post. It means so much to me that you've been a reader for so long. Your words are so encouraging and I definitely intend to make the most of my new university and hopefully I'll survive and eventually outgrow a bit more of the shyness. Phew! Sometimes life is scary :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

© NG

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig