Lifestyle . Fashion . Beauty . Culture

Friday, 21 March 2014

I Like Your Look #15

 I like your look...Emma Watson and Felicity Jones.
 

 
 
 
 
What do Felicity Jones and Emma Watson have in common? Other than the fact that they are gorgeous, talented, British actresses, who both have 'high fashion campaign model' on their CV, they both are possessors of exquisite taste. This week Emma and Felicity have both worn similar outfits, prompting me to do my first ever double 'I Like Your Look' post. Both opted for black cigarette pants and a white top, proving that sometimes, as cliché as it sounds, less really is more. Whilst Emma went for a sexy, plunge option with this J Mendel jumpsuit, Felicity wore a Balenciaga white high-neck blouse, creating an air of chic nonchalance. Felicity styled her hair a messy bob, elevating her cool-girl 'one to watch' status, whilst Emma's side swept style added ferocity to her otherwise glamorous look. Whether you prefer Emma's or Felicity's style, there is no doubt that both girls looked worthy of their emerging 'style icon' status this week.

 


From top left;

Aldo Heels, £80
New Look Lace Top, £22.99
Superdrug Hair Grips, £1.39
Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in 'Galaxy', £6.49
Topshop Cuff, £14.50
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation, £12.75
Missguided Trousers, £26.99

From bottom left;

Revlon Liquid Liner, £7.99
Maybelline Blush in 'Rose', £5.19
New Look Ring, £4.99
Tigi Bed Head Small Talk, £14.35
L'Oreal Brow Artiste, £5.49
River Island Blouse, £25
Boohoo Court Shoes, £20


NG <3
 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Love the modernity and chicness of both outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look amazing as always, elegant and stylish!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both very stylish ladies, love that they wore trousers on the carpet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma looks fabulous! I love her top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma always looks so beautiful, I love her wrap blouse!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these looks! Such classy ladies. I think Emma might just be my favourite though, purely for the make up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your style input, have a productive week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them,it is so chic. Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and for the sweet thoughts. Stay in touch. I like the inspiration.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Felicity's look so much!
    xx
    Brooke//Silver Linngs

    ReplyDelete

© NG

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig