Lifestyle . Fashion . Beauty . Culture

Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Academy Awards 2014

If you can think of event as glamorous as the Oscars that does a quick whip around to pay the pizza delivery guy mid-show then please do let me know! Unfortunately, due to my timetable on Monday, I was unable to stay up and watch said awards show live but the first thing I did upon awaking was to check online for all the fabulous red carpet looks. Here are my top five...



Amy Adams in Gucci
Lupita Nyong'o in Prada
Charlize Theron in Dior
Sandra Bullock in Alexander McQueen
Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive

What was your favourite look of the night?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. There were so many great looks; it's impossible to pick a favourite. But the blue Prada dress is definitely stunning and memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't able to watch the awards as I had tons of homework :( But I loved seeing the pictures- the 2nd and 4th looks are definitely my favorite- super gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

© NG

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig