NG

Lifestyle . Fashion . Beauty . Culture

Saturday, 26 October 2013

My Personal Top Five NG Posts

It has recently occurred to me that my blog is coming up to it's 18 month birthday and to celebrate I'd like to share with you my personal top five posts. I'm not picking the most popular, I'm picking the ones that I love and that looking back at now make me smile and the ones that most work went into. So ladies and gents, my NG top five (so far!)...





I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did searching through old posts for it!

I also owe you an apology as I haven't posted for a week. I've honestly been super busy with my coursework as I was ill last week so I've been focused on catching up on the work I missed so I've had little time to blog. I'm almost all finished now so I'll be back into my regular blogging (and sleeping) pattern.

Have a fab weekend!

NG <3



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Hi Natasha, how is your course going? I can imagine how hectic things must be. Thats so great that you will be reaching this blogging milestone. Its a lovely idea looking back at some of these stellar posts. Loving the skull inspired outfit, and the glittery looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh~ I must check out those posts sometime soon! :) Happy Early 18th birthday to your blog! <3xx

    -Nikkie
    ChicNikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on coming up on 18 months! I love those sparkly flats in that roundup! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 18 months already!? I can't believe how time flies! It's so nice to be able to look back on the old posts, isn't it? I love the ones that you've chosen- my favorite of these would probably be the 1st one because the outfit is super stylish. I also really love all your makeup tutorials- the step by step photos are incredibly helpful. :)

    I hope you're feeling better now- it's so hard to keep up with work and school when sickness strikes- it's hard to focus! I was sick the first 3 weeks of school this quarter and it got me off to the slowest start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glitter post! Wishing you all the best with your course; I understand that it takes priority to blogging. Have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the glitter post ! Time flies !

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that eye makeup!

    following! <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete

© NG

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig