NG

Lifestyle . Fashion . Beauty . Culture

Friday, 18 October 2013

I Like Your Look #13

I like your look... Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.



Rosie Huntington-Whiteley looked every inch the supermodel that she is as she launched her luxurious sleepwear collection for M&S. Rosie kept the look classic and simple sticking to a monochrome palette and bombshell make up and hair. Want to achieve the polished look yourself? See below...


From Top Left;

Boohoo Adelina Contrast Side Panel Leopard Print Midi Skirt, £10

L'Oreal Brow Artiste Blonde 02, £5.49

Claire's Delicate Silver Mini Infinity Necklace, £4.50

VO5 High Definition Blow Dry Lotion, £3.69

Dune Aimee Oxblood Patent Heeled Shoes, £52

River Island Silver Plated Wish Heart Drop Earrings, £8

Miss Selfridge Wetlook Pencil Skirt, £20

Topshop Lips in Peach Sundae, £8

From Bottom Left;

New Look Black Crop Fluffy Jumper, £17.99

Eylure Individual Lash Medium, £4.54

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum, £10.99

L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray Absolute, £6.49

Missguided Glenn Sequin Sleeve Jumper, £24.99


Have a great weekend!


NG <3

SHARE:

29 comments

  1. She looks amazing, this pencil skirt perfectly highlights her great figure and height.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She always looks so flawless! :)

    Hayfa
    http://londonloafers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of her before but she is gorgeous. She's definitely got style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely look!!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah she is sooo gorgeous and I love her bombshell hair and makeup! Wish I could get my hands on some of her collection!
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah rosie looks absolutely stunning! really love the sequin top, it's so pretty
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosie always looks incredible! I LOVE how you've recreated this look!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks very fresh faced .. Stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosie always looks SO amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Rosie always looks beautiful!
    Would be great if you would check out my blog :) x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. May your week get off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  12. RHW is far too gorgeous! I loved her lingerie collection for M&S but didn't manage to get my hands on any. I hope you have a fab week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the look and she's so stylish!!!
    Great post:)
    Have a nice week dear!
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so inspiring! I'm so glad you did this post. In love with that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a wonderful style..I'm really inspired here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Never mind her style, I just want her face! She's gorgeous!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's so gorgeous, I love her!!
    That skirt though(in your set), amazing!

    Ru|Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love her, I hadn't seen her autograph collection- only her lingerie one! I love the fluffy crop top in your get the look :)

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun post- i especially love the paneled skirt! it's so sleek and sophisticated

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that skirt! Gorgeous!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This woman is gorgeous, it's not even funny. If I buy her lingerie stuff, will I look like her?? hahaha xx

    Fernanda | Ferdie's Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  22. She looks so beautiful even without a lot of makeup! Jealous.

    Would appreciate if you checked my blog :)
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© NG

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig