Lifestyle . Fashion . Beauty . Culture

Thursday, 3 October 2013

I Like Your Look #12

I like your look...Hailee Steinfield.



The rising starlet that is Hailee Steinfield looked every inch Parisian chic at the Louis Vuitton S/S '14 show. The playful socks and quirky, plaid shoes offset the sophisticated dress but Hailee keeps it timeless with her smoky eye and glossy, chocolate locks.

Get the look...



Top from left;

ASOS Metallic Over the Knee Stripe Tights, £8
Boohoo Amie Ankle Strap Block Heel Platforms, £25
L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverSleek Absolute Smooth Intense Mask, £6.99
Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara in 'Black', £11.99
Accessorize Merged Eyeshadow in 'Moon Dust', £3.95
Diorshow Fusion Mono Fall Collection in 'Aventure', £23.50
New Look Black Floral Chiffon Insert Skater Dress, £22.99

Bottom from left;

Topshop Polka Dot Flippy Dress, £38
Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray, £19.45
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Extra Strength Formula, £6.29
Revlon Photoready Foundation in 'Vanilla', £12.99
Bourjois Intense Smoky Rose Twiste, £5.99
Max Factor Kohl Eye Liner Pencil in 'Black', £4.99
Boohoo Katie Structured Envelope Clutch Bag, £16


I hope you enjoy these reinvented 'I like your look' posts as much as I enjoy compiling them!



NG <3
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. lovely post x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks pretty. First time I hear about her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so pretty and has a great sense of style at her young age. And she collaborates with some amazing designers. Love that pretty floral dress you featured, very much my style. Always glad to see you stop by...Happy End Of The Week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very cute look!! Very lovely dress and nice details :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have major hair envy! I love knee high socks. :)
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those heels you picked out are gorgeous! And the clutch bag :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always like seeing how to recreate a look. It makes fashion so much more relatable. I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful! I'm obsessed with polka dots! :)

    Hayfa
    http://londonloafers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just looking at Teen Vogue and saw Hailee in a few of the issues- she is really stylish especially for her age! I'm loving her style. And her hair is so pretty in these pictures you posted. Love these posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© NG

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig